Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life is Awesome~






We had great fun together!! as 4 peace! 
It had been 2years, look at the bonding we had.
Although at times people do look down at us but it is ok! We got each other!
Who say we cannot make it?!
As long as we work hard we will all still able to be in the same class next year!
It is really fun having you people in this class
Really!

This bonding will never ending right?
I LOVE 4 peace!
Enjoy the video, it's us!
4PEARE



...
...





How can i enjoy a show without sharing with you all?!
This show is called "vampire diaries"
I promised, it worth watching!
It is super nice!!
So far the people i asked them to watch haven't regret it(:
Trust my taste?
Ah ha!!
The story is quite similar to Twilight but even nicer!
I am sure after u watch finish, you will be crazy going popular to find the book to continue the story!
Wanna the link?
Tag me!


This world is cruel, God is Always good
Rachel love God

No comments:

Post a Comment