Saturday, April 24, 2010

Heartbeat



Goal? what is my goal? What do i want to achieve in my life?
Did u ever think of this question?
It's the most impt question we had to ask ourselves!
Don't ever wait till that day when u are about to leave the world
and start to reflect what had u been doing on this Earth.

This thoughts just came to my mind when I was on my way home in 3 hours ago.
There's is so much things i wanna to achieve , Good results, Good relationship with people around me
and many things but all this GOOD thing come from the daddy above.
He is the one who causes my heart beating, he is the one that had given me a second chance to live on
Mayb some people regret what they are doing  now, Why don't you try to ask God for forgiveness, I believe he will give u a second chance



No comments:

Post a Comment